Shadow (dariaphoebe) wrote,

So I figured I could actually convince someone to get me a Powerbook, and in fact I was told to spec one. I figured I'd wait until today, because surely new 15" Powerbook G4s would be announced at MacWorld, right?

So, do I:
-ask for the 17", which really i think is too big
-ask for the current 15", which is missing some of the goodies I want
-wait some indeterminate amount of time for a new 15" to be announced

I don't like any of these choices.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment