July 17th, 2003


(no subject)

So I figured I could actually convince someone to get me a Powerbook, and in fact I was told to spec one. I figured I'd wait until today, because surely new 15" Powerbook G4s would be announced at MacWorld, right?

So, do I:
-ask for the 17", which really i think is too big
-ask for the current 15", which is missing some of the goodies I want
-wait some indeterminate amount of time for a new 15" to be announced

I don't like any of these choices.